🎹 GUIDE TO USING SOLFA IN PIANO LESSONS, FREE
Taken from my course Kodály Kickoff for Piano Teachers, this free 16 minute video guide includes
- How I map the concept of pitch to the piano keys
- My first activities to notate pitch
- How to transpose from the start
- How I introduce stave notation
- Understanding the clef-less stave
- How solfa syllables relate to the keys
- Using solfa to transpose into C, F and G major
Hi, I'm Helen!
Hi, I’m Helen Russell and I’m obsessed with helping you create the most effective and fun Kodály-inspired lessons for your students, so your time and energy can be spent creating lightbulb moments and your students will feel confident and successful.
Whether you’re a Kodály beginner or a committed Kodály geek, my resources and courses will help you take your next steps to teaching musical literacy and piano through singing and play.