Instrumental teaching with contactless digital homework notes.
In January Helen did a presentation on Doremi Piano and briefly mentioned her process for recording lesson notes for students digitally. She had a lot of interest in that particular topic and promised to run something more detailed.
Suddenly contactless is all the rage and over the lockdown it was invaluable! So we thought she’d better get on with it!
This training will explain how you can ditch your paper trail, no more lost notebooks, no more parents saying they didn’t know what their child needed to practise, plus no Covid-19 surface transmission as it’s totally contactless for our new contactless world.
- Homework notes can be multi-media with images, web links, videos, all sorts
- Shared lessons are a breeze – only one set of homework notes and all the families receive them.
- If you have set a similar homework for another student you can save time with a quick copy, paste and tweak!
- Planning lessons is easy when you have access to every detail of their lesson
- Parents and students can send you messages too if you like
Even better, all the software recommendations are available for free!! So no need to purchase expensive subscriptions.
Purchase this course and you will gain access to the recording of our live Zoom session. Live support available for questions and answers. Email email@example.com to arrange.